Monday, August 13, 2007

Always something to do

I'm sitting here in my new house, which is actually a really old house. I can't think of one thing to blog about except that today, my kid kept calling skunks "skrunks." She's a little confused about moving away. This house is larger. I'm having a hard time keeping tabs on the little crumbsnatcher.
I have soooo much to do and after I've completed it all, I'll start blogging again.

-Study - done - clean!
-Dining Room - done - clean!
- Kitchen - Sort of done
-Den- Done, but an awful mess
-Kid's room - done, sort of a mess
-Master bedroom - done, but an awful mess
-Master bath - done, but an awful mess
-Kid's bathroom - agh. What a chore THIS will be
-Hall - sweet fancy Moses. At the present time, the hall is jammed full of stuff that I have no place to put because....
- Guest room - arghhhhhhhhhh. Don't even know where to start. What a hell hole. Plus, I have to make custom curtains....after we buy mattresses for the bed (which is just a frame right now) and after I clean out MORE of the kid's toys.

AND I have laundry coming out of me arse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you need to get on top of all that so you can start blogging again. I just can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your blogs!!!