Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shit you never knew....

1. When I was 3, I was brutally attacked by 3 big, nasty, parrots at the Cincinnati Zoo.

2. As a result, I am terrified of birds.

3. And clowns. Don't know why I'm scared of clowns, but I am.

4. I want to grow out my hair to give to Locks Of Love.

5. I am pierced...in an area that shall remain unknown to you.

6. The moment the needle penetrated my skin, I let out a blood curdling scream. People 3 counties away heard me.

7. I have OCD.

8. My biggest compulsion is how clothes are hung in a closet. All hangers must be the same kind and all clothes must be hung in the same direction. I will literally come unglued if things are not just right when it comes to the clothes hanging in the closet. The shoes can be a total mess though.

9. I used to only date guys with long hair.

10. After that phase, I only dated tall guys.

11. I know family things that the family doesn't know I know...

12. I'd type something here about it...but I can't.

13. I never wanted children. God, I would have missed out on so much!

14. I have wicked bad endometriosis.

15. Because of it, I stay in bed for 3-5 days a month because I can't function. The pain is excruciating.

16. I've never worked for a man that didn't hit on me.

17. I worked for one woman that hit on me.

18. I'd give my husbands left testicle for another sports car.

19. Perhaps his right one, too.

20. I don't miss working anymore.

21. I thought I'd loathe being a stay at home Mom.

22. I take my kid to the grocery store so I can get away with buying more stuff...who wants to hear a kid screaming for something at the grocery store??

23. My birthday is on 9-11.

24. My anniversary is on 9-11.

25. I once loved a Scottish guy that had a fantasy about having sex on a park bench.

26. I met aforementioned Scottish guy ONLINE. Gimme a break. I was young and stupid.

27. I used to date a guy that always asked me to streak. I never obliged.

28. I didn't meet streaker guy online.

29. I like brussles sprouts.

30. I also like asparagus.

31. I don't really like eating meat.

32. When the dog ran away for 6 1/2 days, it was because I forgot to close the gate.

33. I've never told anyone that.

34. I want a pet skunk. Descented, of course.

35. There is no 35, but had I ended it at 34, I would have been up all night worrying about it.

No comments: