Well, Sis was pregnant again. That came to an abrupt end today. I found out while at the dinner table, stuffing my face. I had eaten just enough to fill me up when I got the text. Its a good thing, because I completely lost my appetite after reading it.
The baby, which we still don't know the gender of, was dead. She was 22 weeks along, and it looked as if the baby had died sometime around week 15. She's in the hospital now, and they will do a 2nd semester abortion in the morning.
Do you know how pissed I am right now that I'm so far away from her? I should be there with her; I want to be there with her - and its not possible. I'm going to go dig a hole and stick my head in it. Wake me up when its all over.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment